Fern the little witch girl
Fern is on hold.
Fern is available to those who have not bought a doll from me this year (2017).
If you have traded with me this year please do not buy!
Before buying please read through the Q & A section of my store for shipping and customs policies!
- Base doll is a Kenner Blythe (vintage doll from the 70's).
- All base work done by Alonso Stella.
- Modified Kenner body. Original torso with Licca arms and legs.
- Re root also by Alonso Stella.
- Two pairs of Puppelina chips, one red Coolcat pair and one mixed pair (yes! One original chip wouldn't come off! ;) )
- Lid art but no sleep eyes. Purple lashes.
- Slightly open mouth. No teeth.
- Will travel dressed in the outfit in main photo. (Shirt, overalls and cardigan. Witch hat also included). Other items not included.
- Glossy lips
- Satin spray finish (semi glossy)
- You need to change the eyes manually with your finger.
- Small gap in the back between scalp and back plate.
- Tiny crack in the side of the back plate. Barely visible.
Please notice that you are buying a vintage doll manufactured in the 1970's. Even if she is in good condition I recommend playing with extra care!